To live in Japan:Address Resistration Form

To live in Japan more than 3 months, you need to go to the ward office and register as a resident.

All of APT’s apartments are located in Nakamura Ward, so please go to the Nakamura ward office.

If you tell or show the text below a staff member that you want to report your residence, you will be given a number tag.


All you need is your residence card, your Japanese address and your health insurance card if you have it.

APT staff are available to help!



メールアドレスが公開されることはありません。 * が付いている欄は必須項目です